Saturday, October 11

Things just get more real.

The attorney reviewed the agreement and had a few suggestions, along with the caveat that we can agree to anything, but a judge can always decide what we agreed to wasn't in the best interest of the child.

So, I gave a copy to Jane for her to review so we can come to consensus. For the most part, we'd talked about most of the issues. She was okay... except it made the situation real. Until now, I think she's been in the fantasy world that maybe it wasn't real or there weren't issues or whatever.

I think all of this kind'a woke her up.

Been keeping me up at night, so yeh, I would think so.

She'd had a little bleeding earlier this week; went to the doctor's and heard the heartbeat; that got her thinking "real" also.

Me, I'm still hoping it's all a dream... but at least I'm prepping for reality.

No comments: