Tuesday, December 30

Some chance the Tarot Reader was wrong?

The eve before New Year's eve, and I haven't heard back from Julie. I must be getting antzy, thinking there might be something and checking my email and wondering if, oh if, there might be mail from her.

Is it wrong for me to want that so bad?

I'm visiting with my parents; arrived here on Sunday. Told them of the situation that night. They were, er, taken aback, to say the least. No heart attacks. No calls of outrage. Sure, a little shock. Some concern. Support. About what I would expect.

'Course, I didn't tell them about the Tarot Reader and my hopes for Julie. Hey, Mom, Dad. I got a woman pregnant. Gonna be a dad again. Yeh, you haven't met her, but don't worry; she's only the mother. I have the hots for another woman, one whom I haven't knocked up. Hoping to hook up with her and bump uglies 'til the cows come home.

Sure, I can see that... :-)

Right now, however, I'm wondering if the Tarot Reader was off... was "J" really looking for me in that way?

No comments: