Monday, December 15

While the cat's away...

... the mice will play.

In this particular case, the mice are Jane, and Anne, and Sam... they played this past weekend at my house while I'm freezing my ass off in Chicago. I hate the winter, and I'm here braving the wind off the Lake and having my cheeks turn a bright red like Santa's coat, and they're hooking up for an evening of tom-foolery while I'm here working for the Man. The Man certainly likes to make sure I'm giving him his due. Like my time at Plaid or the Plant isn't enough; I put in overtime while I'm on the road. At least the towels are plush...

The report from Jane is that Anne and Sam came over to my place... They hung out in the living room for a bit, socializing, and then Anne went to my bathroom to take a shower... Sam followed... and then they all did a little naked socializing in my bed. Details I'm a bit hazy on (you know, since I wasn't there) but included both women giving Sam a little head together, Anne and Jane French kissing and fingering each other's nether regions, and a little straight up doggy-style sex with Sam pounding away at Anne.

Jane evidently was unable to orgasm; guess Anne and Sam didn't have that problem, but Jane claims it's 'cause they know each other and are in synch with each other. Jane said she's used to me and I'm no work any more; she knows what to. Funny; my I'm-headed-to-the-airport-let's-fuck scrump got her off but left me high and dry. Guess turn-about is fair play, eh?

Well, I'm looking forward to getting home later this week. Perhaps Jane will indulge me and we'll get down and dirty. I think she deserves a good spanking. ;-) Just for the hell of it, you know?

No comments: