Monday, January 26

Did she notice?

Today, I flew out of Raleigh-Durham headed for Miami. A bit after we got airborne, my seatmate, a young woman named Elizabeth, needed to head to the rest room. As I was in the aisle seat, and I’m sometimes a gentleman, I got up to let her out. In the aisle, I didn’t quite create enough room; her denim covered ass brushed up against me.

All of me. I was hard, rock hard.

The brush was a brush, but it seemed in my mind to stretch out – my hard cock tented against my khakis, her 20-year-old, mighty fit and fine ass brushing past me. I swear, I could feel the seams of her jeans.

Elizabeth is headed to southern California to visit her family, and her boyfriend. She goes to school at UNC. Tall, thick (in the right places) but fit, dark hair pulled tightly back in a bun, lips lightly glossed. Her face full and lush and begging for hands to caress. Earlier as we were waiting to push back from the gate, she leaned forward in her seat while talking on the phone. Her shirt slipped up and I could see the swath of flesh between the top of her jeans and the bottom of her t-shirt… silky smooth, curves in all the right places, and a three-inch tattoo of a rose in the small of her back.

Damn.

And we wonder why I was hard?

No comments: