Saturday, January 10

She broke up with me...

Once again, Jane has broken up with me.

For the first seven months of our relationship, we broke up maybe once or twice a month. As you can tell, it didn't really work out. Then when Jane became pregnant, we decided to not break up, but knew our relationship would change when the baby arrived. I know; I know. Screwed up.

So, earlier this week, Jane announced she was breaking up with me. "Okay," thought I. I want to find the tarot reader's "J" anyway... maybe road trip to Richmond to see Julie and see the sparks would fly.

Tuesday night, after making the announcement, Jane stayed over. We slept in the same bed, but no hanky-panky. Last night she was over -- watching the boys for me while I had an evening meeting... then it was too late for her to make the trek back home to Durham, so she stayed the night. She went to bed first & I puttered around the house, heading to bed a bit after midnight. I brushed my teeth and then slid into bed, naked. She was asleep; I moved behind her and spooned. Soon her ass as moving back against my cock, and then I was hard, and she kept moving against me, grinding. And then I was fingering her, and she was sopping wet, and then she turned and pushed against my cock, and I was in her. And, damn, it felt good.

And around 6am, after a good night's sleep, we did it again.

But, she assures me, we've broken up. That was just the sympathy fuck or the good-bye screw... Okay...

No comments: