Tuesday, February 24

New together: a summer afternoon away

And talking about ex sex… here’s my memory of one of my first times with a friend from long, long ago. We’d gone for a picnic. It was summer. We were much younger. We weren’t ex’s; we were new together…

We had hiked in, deep in the woods next to a creek flowing quickly past a little clearing in the woods. The trees stood tall; as sentinels they watched us enter the small meadow. The grass was think and luscious, and we spread a blanket on the grass and took in the blue sky. We took off our shoes and brushed our bare feet in the grass. It tickled. All was quiet except for the sound of the rushing water and the birds calling one another and our breathing, regular and paced.

We lay back on the blanket, thick with the matted grass beneath it; our fingers touched as we watched the traveling clouds and the trees bend in the soft breeze. The western woods of this fair state had never spoken to me like this before. At first, our fingers just touched, gently, and then they gripped each other. It was as if we needed to connect, as if we needed to demonstrate power and energy to each other.

Slowly, my fingers relaxed, and then I caressed her hands and then her arms. I could hear our breathing become regular and paced with each other, a giving up of individuality. Gently, my fingers rolled the skin and flesh of her arms, and then we moved toward each other, so that we touched the length of our bodies, bodies pressed, fully clothed, against each other. Slowly, our lips found the other’s, and we gently kissed. I could feel her heat, and my tongue found here: probing, teasing, playing. Our bodies gently ground into one another, our hands moving over each other’s body. My hands caressed her back, moving from the small of her back, upward; they touched her sweet neck, jaw, and cheeks as we kissed. I wanted to pull her closer, to pull her into me, but we remained on the blanket in the field surrounded by the woods under the bright sky, kissing and holding each other.

And gently, she led one of my hands to her chest, to touch her breasts. They were like ripe lemons beneath my fingers; I could feel the hardness of her nipples through the thin linen of her shirt. My fingers traced the curves of her breasts, and my breath quickened with hers. I pulled at the nipples, pulling gently through the cloth. I lowered my head and nibbled through the shirt, little quick bites.

With a sense of urgency, I raised my head and returned to kissing her lips, trailing my tongue along the line of her jaw to massage with my full lips her ears. The heat was immense, and I smelled a sweet reminder of some perfume from yesterday, a muskiness drifting to my nose. As we kissed, our hands continued to caress, to move, to roam. My hands traveled down her back, following her spine to her rear; they traced her curves and followed the crack of her ass; I pulled her closer, grinding my pelvis into hers as we kissed, tongues playing tag, and her hands grabbed my butt, pulling me taut.

I rolled onto my back, pulling her on top of me. My hands slid around her torso and massaged her front; her hair, like golden riches, teased my face. My hands found her waist and slid her shirt up, up past her flat belly, higher still to her pert breasts, and then over so that the fabric gathered at her neck bunched like a towel. She nibbled on my lips and her hands traced the lines of my face. Then, I rolled us over, so that she was under me, her legs wrapped around my body. We kissed, and then I dragged her shirt over her head.

My hands roamed slowly over her exposed flesh, resting first on her cheeks, then on her shoulders, then on her breasts. My fingers traced her nipple, pulling gently. Meanwhile, she began to unbutton my shirt, still with her lips kissing mine. Her fingers moved slowly, practiced, as they popped a button and then rubbed the flesh beneath, pausing to move her fingers through the hair on my chest. Soon my shirt was unbuttoned completely, and she worked to remove it; we rolled over again, and with her on top of me, our groins still massaging each other, I kissed her with passion unimagined. We were flesh to flesh, our chests rubbing each other, and I could feel her tongue teasing mine. Her tongue was hard and probing and pointed, and I returned with quick darts. Our hands met and squeezed together.

Overhead, the sky continued its brilliant kaleidoscope of movement, clouds drifting into one another with the wind. We could hear the wind in the nearby trees, the quiet sounds of the birds and insects, and the beating of our own hearts, and the soft movement of flesh on flesh; and that was all.

I began to kiss her neck, little quick nibbles of lips and tongue. And slowly, those kisses moved lower until they were centered on her breasts. I kissed around them, gently taking them into my mouth, sucking upward so that the nipple became the only thing in my mouth, clinched softly between my teeth, and I pulled, teasing the nipple. And then I moved to the other breast and repeated. My hands caressed her skin, moving over her breasts, slowly teasing. Then, my head moved lower, and I trailed kisses to her belly while my hands each massage a breast. And I kissed her belly button, my tongue dancing in the hole.

Then, I moved lower still, small kisses trailing downward to the top of her jeans. My hands slid down her body, coming to rest on her jeans. And I rubbed, hard, feeling the flesh beneath the tightness of the thick cotton fabric. And my fingers moved to the button and wrestled it open to reveal the zipper. Gently, still kissing flesh, I unzipped the jeans, slowly, kissing exposed flesh as the zipper ran its course. When I met her panties, I pushed the jeans apart and nuzzled the soft fabric of the panties. I could smell her musty sweetness. And then, my hands moved to the top of her jeans and pulled as she lifted her buttocks off the blanket. The jeans rolled off her hips and then crumpled down her legs, fabric gliding against soft tanned skin until the jeans were nothing more than a pile of blue next to us.

My hands caressed her legs, moving, circling, and sliding up. I lowered my head again to her crotch, and gently bit the colorful panties. My heart raced as I buried my head in her cotton-covered sweet pussy. Gently I tugged and licked, and a slight moan escaped her mouth. I was driven crazy as she asked me to lick her. Gently, I pulled her panties to the side and slid my tongue in. She was already wet with anticipation, and my tongue slid over her. I kissed and sucked and nibbled and bit and probed; when I could no longer contain myself, I stopped – only to slide the panties off and then spread her legs apart as I put my hands under her ass to raise her up slightly off the blanket.

As I breathed in her sweetness and my tongue tickled her pussy, she began to moan. She thrust her crotch into my face, moving against and with my tongue and lips. She was wet, and I slid a finger around to be with my mouth, probing. And suddenly, she bucked and buckled, overcome. Her cry shattered the silence of nature as she thrust her hips upward one last time to meet my eager mouth.

Her hands grabbed my head and pulled me up toward her face. I followed, willingly, trailing kisses up her sweaty body, stopping to pay attention to her belly button and her breasts. And then, we kissed. Wet. I could still taste her juices, and she licked with a sense of urgency. My still panted groin met her downy cunt in a grind.

With a single motion, we rolled over, placing her on top of me. Her hands traveled down my chest as we continued to kiss. Her hands found my jeans button and quickly unfastened it; the fly follows, and with no haste she reached for my penis, and a groan escaped my lips. Her fingers circled the head of my cock, and the groan became longer and deeper. She pulled gently, fingers circling and pulling, then moving down the shaft to strike upward again. My hips move, uncontrollably. With practiced ease, she took her hands away and slid jeans and boxers down my legs so that they too join the pile of blue next to us.

She leaned over and kissed me, full against my lips. Then she trailed kisses down my now taut body, teasing her way across and down my chest, through forests of thick hair, dancing momentarily at my belly button. Her dark hair fell across my grown as her lips moved lower; she kissed the tip of my dick as her hands cupped my balls, thumbs and fingers rolling the testicles. She took the very tip of my penis in her mouth; my breathing went shallow and quick. Her dancing tongue massaged the ridges of my cock as her mouth took in more of my manhood. Soon she was bobbing up and down; my hands had gone to my sides as my body was taut as a bowstring. Suddenly I cried out, the bowstring broke, and I came wildly in her mouth. Several more pulls and then her lips left my member and she moved to kiss me. I could taste my own come, and our tongues danced a quick jazz beat; there was nothing else in the world.

We rested, our bodies tight against one another, watching the open sky. We kissed, gently, and held each other tight, our bodies wrapped like a cocoon.

Later, the sound of the creek called us, and we entered the clear, cool water, naked. The water surrounded us as we frolicked, never really losing touch with each other. Rocks rose up out of the center of the stream, and we stretched out on a large, flat on. The water swirled madly. She rested with the lower half of her body in the water, pubic hair just visible under the water. She felt the force of the water; it danced on her body and massaged her pussy; it tickled her clit. Her breath became quick, moving with the rushing water. As I watched, her hands found her breasts. She grabbed and pulled and squeezed and was oblivious to everything but the water and her own desire. Then her right hand moved down her body until she was feeling herself, fingers working feverishly with the force of the water, a building and a striving to bring her body to a shattering orgasm.

New vs. Ex. I remember more stories like this, and I’ll vote for new.

No comments: