Sunday, May 9

Life clicks along...

The delay... well, I offer no excuse, 'cause a lack of blogging is inexcusable. I've been overtaken by events.

An update:

1. Jane moved in.

2. The baby was born (two weeks ago), weighing in at over ten pounds.

3. I said Jane and I weren't going to have sex, but we've only not had sex according to a former president's definition of sex... twice in the last couple of days, the late night has found me suckling on Jane's huge breasts, drinking in her milk, stealing it from our son. In a moment of passion, I kissed Jane, mouth full of her milk, so that she could taste the sweet nectar. My hands on her wet sex, playing with her clit, bringing her to an orgasam. Later, I jerked off in her face, my cum splaying across her cheeks.

Yeh, sure, we're not having sex.

No comments: