Monday, June 21

Back home: reality sets in

I'm back home. The week away was good, but it sure wasn't reality. Here's reality: a messy house, three kids, Jane, and work responsibilities. Yeh, this is reality.

If this is reality, then it includes a healthy dose of sex. Arrived home the other night, and that evening Jane and I were scrumping like rabbits. Although, I'm not sure rabbits moan and flail about. ;-)

For Sam, and anyone else who is keeping track: we're eight weeks from the birth of the baby, and maybe six weeks since the breast feeding stopped... and there's still milk. We were in bed, and I was fondling Jane's breasts when she said there was still milk. A second later and the breast was in my mouth, me drawing the nibble deep inside. Yes, there was milk: warm & almost sweet. I had some from both sides, and then we fucked like mad. And then we took a break. And then, forty minutes later, were back at it.

Yeh, as much as I bitch and complain, it is nice to be home.

No comments: