Friday, June 25

Jane's been doing some reading

Jane's been doing some reading. Of blogs, that is. First, there was a comment on her blog from Magdala a sub somewhere in the heartland of America. Magdala's blog is Magdala's Submission, and it is, to say the least, a hot read. When Jane first read it, she reported she got wet, and stayed wet, all day at work. Hmmm.

So, anyway, then there was Jane's realization that people are actually reading her blog. She put a counter on the blog earlier this week and all of a sudden more than a dozen people have perused her writings. Her little journal just for herself is suddenly out in the open and people are reading it.

Back to Magdala. Magdala is a good little sub, and I think this hit a cord with Jane. She's got submissive tendencies, but can't pull it off as a lifestyle. Well, or I can't pull of the dom thing 7x24. Whatever... Anyway, hearing that Magdala's blog got Jane all hot and bothered, I went over a took a read. Caught a few ideas.

So, last night, I climb into bed. We're resting next to each other, and I said, "So you like that blog, huh?" She replied, "I guess." I grapped her hair and started pushing her down toward my stiff cock. Let her be a little sub. "But I don't want to suck it." Not like I cared at that point. Pretty soon she was slurbing away at it; between deep sucks, she acknowledged she's a cum slut. I tasted her milk while feeling her wet cunt. She started out slow, but pretty soon was slick and humping my hand. Then I pulled her panties off, climbed atop her, and a good little fuck, my cock sliding into her wetness, our lips locked in a kiss.

This morning I woke up and took her from behind. As noted many times before: she likes it that way.

Yeh, so do I.

Thanks, Magdala; I appreciate your visit to our blogs.

To everyone else, feel free to post a comment with a link to your blog; we'd love to read.

No comments: