Monday, August 23

Legs Apart

Jane and I hooked up this past weekend. She went north and I went south, and we hooked up in the middle, spending the night together in a hotel. That evening I had to go out and run a few errands. When I got back to the room, the lights were out and the TV casting a glow. Miller was in his carrier, asleep in the corner of the room. I turned the TV off and stumbled to the bed, stripping my clothes off on the way.

I slipped into bed and snuggled next to Jane, my hands slowly moving, caressing her skin. I pulled at her nipples, making them hard between my thumb and fingers. Slowly, she pushed back toward me. My right hand drifted down and pulled at her panties, forcing the fabric into her moistening slit. She came on my fingers. Slowly, we ground into each other, weeks of apartness coming together, boiling. We kissed, mouths we and open. She rolled onto her back and slid off her panties. Her wetness was open to me.

A good little slut, Jane kept her legs spread wide, knowing I wanted access, full and moist. Slowly my fingers prodded and teased; my hardness bursting. Soon I was atop her, her legs splayed and then trying to wrap around me. "Keep them spread," I said. I like her legs apart, her attempt at thrusting upward off the mattress to meet me, and her heat.

Vanilla, certainly, but fun.

We slept nestled together, touching throughout the night. A constant touch.

In the morning, I was hard as the light came through the windows. My hands wandered over Jane's skin. They wandered south finding a slight wetness. Probing, my fingers slid into her, skin surrounding wet and moist. Soon my hardness was bursting and Jane said, "You want me on my knees?" Of course I did. She moved to the side of the bed, on her knees, head bent down on the pillow. I slipped in behind her and gently started to move, my cock sliding in and out. Soon I was pounding against her, my thighs slapping against her, the sound reverberating in the room. Quick and enthusiastic, my cock wet and hot from Jane, I thrust and rethrust, spending myself in the cool of the morning.

No comments: