Saturday, September 11

Tying the knot

Oh, did I mention that Jane has convinced me to tie the knot? Well, I haven't really said yes, but we'll do it.

Jane says the invitations to her family are going to read:
Hurry, hurry, hurry. Step right up, folks! See the age-old mystery of marriage. Man in misery, woman in her element! See desperate man try to escape the ball and chain and woman's skillful whip talents as she captures her man! Only shoing once, so RSVP now!
To my family, the invitation will read:

I did it! I wore him down. Hurry up and get here before he changes his mind.

Ain't that the truth.

And then, Jane tells me she told our neighbors we swing. This after when she learned our neighbor David wears his girlfriend's thongs: white lace ones.

Oh, that's just too much information, all the way around.

No comments: