Wednesday, November 17

On the road again

Well, here I am, on the road again. Traveling for The Man. You know how it is; the boss says go, and pretty soon you're rolling down the runway headed for some other gray destination. I find myself in the middle of country, along with the Mississippi, staying at a downtown Marriott. When I checked in, the guy at the counter offered me the concierge floor; oh, nice. Hot and cold running water. Free soda and cookies. Where's the full-service maid? That's what I want. A full service experience while on the road.

So, today I'm doing business with a supplier. They want me to meet with their quality assurance manager. Oh, oh, oh. Damn. Five-eight. Trim. Damn nice in pants. We're running over figures, and all I can think about is her figure and what it would look like spread over the queen-sized bed back in my hotel room on the 20th floor.

But, of course, I was all professional. Kept my thoughts to myself. Well, and now I'm posting them for the world to see. Tall, young, thin blondes in tight pants.

Yu la la... All the girls in Paris, France, love to do the Cancan dance...

Sorry, I digress.

Yesterday before leaving, Jane gave me a little send-off.

If you're looking for birth control, have a baby around. Miller has done a great job of killing off the mood.

Yesterday morning, I was getting ready to leave; was about to jump in the shower. Jane put Miller in the swing (a little electric jobbie; best money I've ever spent). Miller likes to watch FINDING NEMO. He'll stand in his crib or sit in his swing and watch Nemo, hour after hour, time after time. So, Jane popped Miller in the swing and then joined me in the shower. Yu la la.

I soaped up her breasts; we were talking. Talked about going back to North Carolina Life. As we were talking about it, she started playing with my "dooder," and it got hard in her hands, hot water splashing on my back as she stood back against the wall. Pretty soon I was long and hard in her hands. I reached down, my fingers trailing between her legs to find warmth and wetness that wasn't coming from shower water. And then she was standing with her back to me, bent over, hands against the wall of the shower. I stood behind her and slipped into her warmth. Oh, damn, it felt good. And then I was banging up against her. Her head was hitting the wall as I pounded into her.

Ah, what a great send-off.

No comments: