Monday, June 20

A little going away scrump

As you can see from the previous post, last night I was looking at pictures. The bad news is that the two best -- the city bench and the beach dune -- don't show up. The URLs are good, I know, but I guess they're hidden behind a wall of some sort. So, you don't get to see them. I am sorry.

Jane checked my blog this morning; as she was clicking through the pics she could view, she said, "Yeh, you don't have a type: long dark hair, long dark hair, long dark hair." I swear, Honey, I was just looking for outdoor pictures of nakkid attractive women. Really. I would'a posted blondes.

So after looking at the pics last night, I climbed into bed at 1:30 or so... way too late, believe you me. The room was wicked cold; I think the a/c is set way to low. Jane was under the comforter and I slid in next to her; she was so warm. It was nice to settle in next to her. I started caressing her, trying to get her worked up. She kept waking up and then falling back asleep. Finally I drifted off myself.

This morning, I woke up to Jane fingering herself; "Wanna do it?" she asked. I wanted her on top; she wanted me on top. I guess we were both feeling lazy. We compromised with scissors, both of us on the bed, her legs spread and one lifted, and me on my side. She was mighty wet, and it felt good being under the comforter, all warm, with my head in the cool air. Like fall, almost. So, we went at it like that for a while, slurping sounds filling the room. Then I just had to take her from behind with my hands on her hips. Turns out it was mighty cold outside the blanket, but I pounded into her as she moaned appreciatively. I came but stayed hard for a good while (you know, maybe 45 seconds or so... just kidding) and then finally collapsed on the bed, snuggled up to Jane. She didn't get off, sadly, but seemed to enjoy the sex nonetheless.

She's headed north now to big up her sister and four kids for a two-week visit; I think she's crazy, especially since she has a mid-term exam on Saturday. Me, I'm headed to the mid-west for a couple of days, helping a supplier with some process improvement issues. On Saturday, I'm thinking of driving up to Norfolk for a peace rally. If you're in the area, perhaps you'd like to join in? I'll do pretty much anything to stay away from all those children... ;-)

No comments: