Friday, July 1

A Chair


a chair
Originally uploaded by Ryou in the box.
Found this pic at flicker. It reminds me of a chair at my parents' home. Many years ago, while in grad school for a bit, I lived at home. For a couple of months, my girlfriend lived in the house, too. We had separate rooms, but in the middle of the night, Amy would sneak into my room and then we would fuck like rabbits. Sometimes, we'd go out into the living room or my father's home office and screw on the couch or on a chair. In my father's office was a chair we both liked. For some reason, this pic reminds me of that chair, although, quite frankly, the chair from those grad school days doesn't really look anything like this chair. And Amy didn't look like this young lady. But, I'm reminded, for some reason, of those nights, anyway.

The chair is now in my parents' living room. I think the chair comes to me in their wills; fitting, I say.

No comments: