Saturday, August 27

My dream last night



Originally uploaded by Close-Up.
So this dream last night. Was pretty damn bizarre.

I was headed to England to go to school. I had a strange time going through immigration... it was like 100 years ago... a guy sitting at a table...

Anyway, I ended up at this school... a boarding school... a girls' boarding school. I showed up and somebody took my suitcase. I ended up in my room, watching television and a girl was next to me (the pic reminds me of this) and I was rubbing on her thigh. And another girl was on the other side of me, and she was stroking my cock and fingering my ass.

Okay, so that's all pretty normal, I guess. Here's the part that wasn't so normal. I went out looking for my suitcase and wandered into a lounge for the adult faculty members, and there was a woman who had no legs and no arms wrapped up and on a gurney.

Okay, strange, but...

And then there was this dog, a big-ass Saint Bernard... who pissed on the armless, legless woman. Just lifted his leg and peed all over her.

What's up with that?

No comments: