Friday, September 16

Friday afternoon

I get back from work, a little miffed as I know Jane's at home with Miller, but when I pull in the drive, I notice Jane's car isn't around. Lilly. She took the car last night, it's not back. Now, this shouldn't bug me, but it does. This morning, I said something to Jane about it; probably shouldn't have, but I did.

"We shouldn't still be supporting her... She's not contributing to the household expenses anymore..." and yada yada yada.

So, I pull in this afternoon; the car's not here; Jane's ready to head out to the gym to work out; and I'm gonna be at home with Miller.

So, why put up with it? 'Cause I love Jane. And, Lilly provides good stories. Like Melinda.

So, here's Melinda, I guess warming up for Wicker. Yeh, she looks like she's warming up. I'm pretty certain Wicker's the photographer, but I can imagine she's warming up for Lilly so they can go at it.

Were Lilly not Jane's sister, I imagine she'd join in. The whole notion of her sister, though, puts an end to that.

Lilly swings, hard, both ways; Jane wants to, but still hasn't "gone to the dark side." Perhaps Melinda and Wicker will bring her around.

That would just get confusing for everyone...

We'll be back talking more about this at some point, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your back. :)

Simon Winky said...

Oh, it's nice to be back, believe me.

Now if I can just get my shit together...