Friday, November 11

Another nurse


Steph and Vic
Originally uploaded by killians1978.
I'm thinking that Steph here could take care of me. And, damn, do I need taking care of.

After last night's fiasco. I should'a seen it coming: Jane pushing all the buttons, Drew having stayed up too late... it was a recipe for disaster.

Today I was planning on going in to Plaid to take care of a few things. We had the day off 'cause of the holiday, but I wanted to take of some hanging chads.

No joy. My fat ass didn't get out of bed until 10:30 or so. Jane was pissed at me all day (and still is). The fact that she responded to Drew's spinning with violence, which let to more violence, and then more... I just want to crawl in a cave somewhere... or perhaps get a nice nurse to take care of me.

No comments: