Saturday, November 12

A little nursing action


This Might Hurt a Little...
Originally uploaded by Petit Rêveur.
Hmmm... Perhaps this isn't what I had in mind.

Miller popped awake before 7AM this morning. A Saturday, damn, and he's up at the crack of dawn. Okay, not the crack of dawn, but frigg'n early for a Saturday when I want to sleep in.

Jane got home last night around 3AM. The girls went to Osaka's and Jane ended up KJ'ing. Dee hooked up with some guy and didn't come home... well, that's not exactly right. She was here when I came down this morning.

So, I'm still hooked on the nurse thing. As you can tell.

Jane said that she passed my message along to Ellie. I told her, "Ellie, Simon isn't feeling too well and wants you to come take care of him."

"Where is he," she asked innocently.

"At home," replied Jane. "And he wants you to bring your nurse's uniform."

Jane tells me that Ellie's only response was to roll her eyes and smile.

Need I say, she never showed up here at home.

So, if I can't get a nurse to take care of me, perhaps I can get a lap dance or two. From a long, haired, mostly nekkid, smooth-skinned dancer. Hmmm...

But in the mean time, I'm going to make breakfast for the hordes.

No comments: