Wednesday, November 16

My hand hurts


Rachael
Originally uploaded by chrismaverick.
A quick update before I go to bed... alone.

1. Jane called. We had a good chat. I'm still in the dog house; she's upset about the whole thing with her sister and the kids. She's mad at Dee for not acting as Jane thought she shoulh have. I think this has been a bad week; perhaps I'll be out of the dog house tomorrow when Jane gets home.

2. Jane is pissed at Lilly. Lilly's been (a) sleeping over here and (b) bringing guys over here while Jane and I have been out of town.

3. I'm pissed at Lilly: the front door was unlocked when I got home & the back yard fence was unlocked.

4. I told Lilly I'd spank her when she came by tonight.

5. I did. My hand hurts. She didn't take it passively. She brought some guy with her -- a student & Marine Corps reservist from over at NC State -- and he got a kick out of her flopping around on my lap as I walloped her ass.

6. Did I mention my hand hurts?

Now, to bed. I need to be on the factory floor by 6AM.

No comments: