Saturday, November 12

Now I'm just messing around


Wet Robin
Originally uploaded by Juicy Robin.
I can't figure out what pics from flickr I can blog and what I can't. Even though every picture has a "blog this" button, sometimes it doesn't seem to work.

Juicy Robin, well she seems to work okay. As does Juicy Carolina, but she'll have to wait for another post.

The house is quiet. Lilly left to head north, folling Jane and Dee. All the monsters are gone. I'm home alone.

Lilly is nearly broke; the job at Dillard's doesn't pay a living wage. She wants to make some money. She and Melinda are talking about doing sex shows for private parties. An hour's worth of girl-on-girl action; she thinks she can get $175 per viewer. I'm thinking to get that kind of money, there's gonna' need to be something beyond just watching.

I told her she ought to consider dancing at Lipstick; okay, it's not really "dancing," put it is called lap dancing. I told her I'd pay her the going rate (ten bucks a song); she wasn't interested.

Yet, I say. Yet.

No comments: