Sunday, November 13

Our Russian lass is leaving Raleigh


Last night out
Originally uploaded by blue4u2day.
Well, this is sad. Nadia, who sometimes looks like an angel, is leaving us. She came by a while ago to pick up her laundry -- laundry that Lilly hadLast night out left here -- and said good-bye. I told her she'd be back. This whole Miami thing isn't going to work out.

Right. In my dreams.

It's been an interesting several months (eagads, perhaps more like six or eight). The first time I met her, she was dressed to the nines and waiting for Lilly. She was in the dining room; Jane was folding laundry. I came down and my tonge dropped to the floor and I got drool all over my shirt. I had to man-handle my tongue back into my mouth.

The last couple of months, she's been dressing much more conservatively. Too bad.

Jane, who would like to swing a little both ways (or at least try it), says that Nadia doesn't do anything for her. Ah, I don't know. She does something for me. I'd have thrown her to the couch when she came for the laundry were it not that there was somebody in a car outside waiting for her.

Changing subjects: Jane called earlier. Told me that Lilly -- who had driven her sister Dee's car up to Delaware to meet up with Jane and Dee -- arrived on fumes and with no money. So, of course, Jane has given her some money (she's headed back tonight), and now I need to get more greenbacks to Jane. I'm the fucking sugar daddy for Jane... and her sisters...

I think I'm getting screwed, and it's not as enjoyable as I'd like.

;-)

No comments: