Monday, November 14

Richmond calling...


abbey-PerfectPear
Originally uploaded by abbey_arletto.
The boss sent me up to Richmond to attend a little meeting and convince a customer to stick with us. We've had a little quality issue with our products and the customer is balking. So, send in the A-Team.

I'm at the Marriott in downtown. And, as I was checking in, I had a sudden memory that I've been here before. Liza and I hooked up here a couple of years ago. She drove down while her husband was away with the Boy Scouts. I'm so thankful for the BSA, let me tell you.

So, anyway, she met me here. We shared some wine. Then we were standing at the window, looking out at the lights of the city. Liza is shorter than I am, by almost a full head. She was in front of me, and I had my hands wrapped around her. The city lights flickered and glowed. And then I started nibbling on her neck and rubbing her skin, touching her breasts through her sweater. Soon, her sweater was pulled up, her bra was on the floor, and her breasts were pressed against the glass. We were backlit and I'm sure if anyone had looked up, they would have had quite a show.

Soon, Liza was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. When I came, she rubbed the white, sticky cum all over her face and big breasts.

I don't remember much more of the night, but I do remember the morning. When we awoke, she asked me to get on top of her and fuck her in her mouth.

Yeh, I remember this hotel.

And, yes, Liza is a little submissive. A true sub in the bedroom (unlike Jane, who just pretends to be a sub).

Okay, I guess I need to link the thumbnail (okay, yes, it's a little larger than a thumbnail) I borrowed from flickr. I can't. But, I'll say this: I love long hair; I'm partial to brunettes; I love pears. Susan, a co-worker at Plaid, tells me I like hips and hair. Abbey has the hair, & Abbey has the hips. So, admitedly, the picture has nothing to do with my post...

;-)

1 comment:

J said...

If you like her so damn much, you can go to her to have your needs met.