Saturday, November 11

My absence... and the baby is here...

Well, gentle readers, yes, I've been off-line for quite a while. And, yes, the bambino has arrived... three weeks ago, now... Jane and baby are doing fine. We'll call the baby, here, Mason. He's cute, but unlike my other three sons, he came with a full head of hair. He looks nothing like me. I've been saying that the father is one of our neighbors; Jane says I'm way wrong.

Well, we are pretty certain he was conceived at an NCL party, although it was one when Jane didn't play, so I guess Mason is mine... even if he doesn't look at all like me.

Anyway, we're all well... except for Miller. At two-and-a-half, he's decided having a younger brother is not his cup of tea. He hates him. Miller will not even look at him. He'd toss Mason down the stairs, given the chance. The little monster.

Not much up on the sex front. My little yellow pills have really driven down my sex drive, and Jane's been on "pelvic rest" per orders from the doctor. That'll be over soon, and hopefully I can find something to bring my libido to the bedroom.

NCL is having their November social tonight; we're missing it. Too bad, too, because Nurse Betty wrote me and asked if I'd meet up with her. Her husband is out of town, and she is going to the party with his sub and wanted to play with me.

Not that I'd actually be able to get it up, but... The last time Jane and I went to NCL, I had some performance problems. Not sure if it was anti-depressants or the voyeurs... Turns out I'm not much for putting on shows.

Well, that's it for now... More to follow, and hopefully I'll get back in the swing of posting here at the Sausage Factory.

Oh, and by-the-by, I recommend using a reader, such as Bloglines, for your reading pleasure. I recently set up a Bloglines account and it's made it easier to read all sorts of stuff from the web, although it is becoming overwhelming.

No comments: