Monday, November 17

The continuing saga

Jane is still miffed at me, claiming I was focused on Anne.

I had a realization tonight. I generally want to know and like the women I'm sleeping with. It doesn't have to be love (hell, when has it been lately), but I do have to like them. Even if I sleep with a woman on the first date, I want to like her. Jane and I were like this, even in the beginning. I told her I wanted to a friend to sleep with; she wanted a penis.

Now look at us.

Note to self: I need to start doing a better job anticipating what a woman is going to be feeling six weeks, six months, down stream.

So, anyway, Jane's still pissed at me. And we're due to go to NCL this weekend. I've said I'll go but keep my penis to myself. No sense in getting her jealous again.

I did wake up this morning and wank to thoughts of Anne and Jane coupled; Jane getting eaten by Anne while Sam stuffed his sausage in Jane's mouth, and I drove Anne from behind, my hands pulling her hips toward me, my cock buried in her sweet pussy.

No comments: