Thursday, November 20

Dreams disturbing my sleep...

I've been having weird dreams recently. Perhaps it's because of the pregnancy, hormones and all cause weird dreams. Oh, right, the mother has the dreams, not the father... Well, Jane may be having dreams, but so am I...

Two nights ago in my dream I was back at St. Bernard's, the boarding school in the hills of western Carolina I attended. I was visiting campus -- you know, the aged, wise, alumnus. The campus had changed -- and it has; the school is now co-ed. Lots of young, nubile young women flaunting themselves in my dream. One of these young women invited me to play a game with them. In my awake state, I don't remember what they called it, but it did have a name; I do remember part of the game. A young blonde, clad only in scanty panties and a tight, little shirt, took my hand and led me into a room. There were other students, male and female. They were being quiet; this gathering was against school policy, and they didn't want the teachers to know they were meeting. The door closed, and the girl turned her back to me, coyly looked over her shoulder, and said, "Rub against me." Her panty-clad ass looked mighty inviting.

Last night I had a dream where I ran into a woman I'd known before. I don't remember who she was; I have a sense, a memory, of the dream that during the dream I knew her and remembered her; she was real. Anyway, what I do remember is we did something and then went our separate ways, she with her husband and me back to an RV (no, I don't own, or have even ever rented, a recreational vehicle). I started to drive and then I put the RV on autopilot for the drive home; I went to the back of the RV to do stuff. I remember looking forward and seeing road in front, the RV just cruising along, no one at the wheel. When the RV stopped, I thought I'd be home, but instead I was at a house in the woods. And I then noticed there was a GPS hooked to the RV; the GPS has been directing my travels; someone -- the woman -- had input the location. I went to the door of the home -- a large home in, perhaps, a vacation community for well-to-do people. The nameless woman came out of the house and came down to the RV; then her husband came out, and I thought I was a goner. I wasn't. He went across the street to another house, coffee cup in his hand; there was some sort of medical emergency there. Then the woman and I started bumping uglies on the ground alongside the wheels of the RV.

There was much more to both of these dreams, but today, as I write this, these are the only details I can latch onto in some logical form. I have fleeting images -- the young co-ed's ass, a party in another room, a school hallway, a girl's smile -- but I can no longer put the images into chronological order; I can't tell the story.

Anyone care to tell me what these dreams might mean to my convoluted life and mind?

No comments: