Sunday, November 16

Women... can't live with them... can't live without them...

Okay, slightly cliched from our friend Flounder of Animal House.

Jane wrote today: I'm going out with the donor's want-to-be girlfriend today. It's pissing me off, the way she always comes up in our conversations. Reason being, is that I like her and don't want to be jealous over a friend of mine. So, when the guy I'm sleeping with keeps bringing her up all the time, it makes it a little hard to keep her in a friend category. It's stupid, because it's not her fault, but it makes me not want to spend time with her. Men ruin everything.

I find this of note because, (a) Anne is married to Sam and isn't my want-to-be-girlfriend... but she is a decent screw & I'd go for another round... (b) Wasn't it Jane who turned me on to the swingers' club and encouraged me to wet my wick... and (c) Maybe I mention her every once in a while 'cause I think Jane needs a friend here in Raleigh-Durham; she ain't got family, I'm an asshole, and she needs somebody other than the destructive, combative, evil wenches at her place of employment...

No comments: