Friday, December 26

Gonna be apart for a week...

Jane left to go home & spend time with her mother and family... She left today, after spending the night with me. I wasn't in the mood for anything other than sleep. I think I've been thinking too much about "J." We got into a couple of arguements (we do that so well) and then I fell asleep as she was talking to me.

I awoke later, Jane's hand on my hardness. Next thing I knew she was sliding along the length, her slit wet, contact the length of her wetness. Then she sat up and slid me inside of me, rocking back and forth as I came awake. She came, a thoundering climax, crying out I thought the neighbors would be disturbed. Jane then slid off, turned over, and told me to take her from behind. I slapped her ass a couple of times, making it hot, and then plowed into her, making the bed shake all over again.

Guess I wasn't too concerned about "J," was I?

No comments: