Thursday, December 25

Received Christmas Eve...

Yesterday the following note landed in my mailbox... from an old friend, Julie... Yes, her name starts with a "J"!

Dear Peter,

Just wanted to send you a note to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you have had an excellent 2003. Although mine has been challenging personally, it has been very rich and rewarding personally, and I am looking forward to more of the latter in 2004. I also hope you'll make it to Richmond in 2004 so we can meet up.

Best wishes, Julie


Okay, so, I'm thinking one line about personally and personally should be professionally and personally... I'm just wondering which has been going well and which hasn't been going well. Has she dumped her boyfriend and is now available? Are we going to take our more-than-a-decade-long friendship and make it a different sort of friendship?

No comments: