Sunday, January 4

Home, sweet home...

Arrived home last night after some time away... Jane was here at my house, waiting for. While she wasn't kneeling on the floor ready to suck me off, she was here... and waiting... and willing...

Some three minutes after walking in the door, we were in my bed, lips locked in a wet kiss... Soon her pants were off and I was between her legs, licking her. And then I had four fingers in her (she's getting loose); she went over the edge between my tongue and my fingers. The bed shook. The room spun.

We went to Osaka's after. I had a couple of whiskeys. Off in the corner, was a couple; he was probably in his fifties; she was maybe in her early thirties. He went up to sing, and she took a chair right by the stage. He sang, "Wise men... falling in love with you..." She looked up at him, as he sang, a deep, melodius voice; I could see the love in their eyes. He swayed and he held the mike in his hand. She stood up and slipped into his arms. He sang, they danced, she wrapped by his hands. One of his hands around her waist; one of her hands around his and the other resting on his chest.

I want that. I want to be with a woman who falls into my arms; I want to be with a woman who I really want.

Not helping matters today; watching Doc Hollywood. Ben Stone (Michael J. Fox) is now in the midst of finding that woman... and she is Lou, played by Julie Warner.

I could see myself on the lake, in the boat, under the fireworks with her...

No comments: