Friday, January 2

To hook up... or not hook up...

That is the question...

I'm not talking in the abstract here. I'm responding to an interesting article from Slate I just stumbled across. It's about professors and students...

I have an old college friend from my days in Gambier. Dwight's a professor now at a small, liberal arts college. A year or two ago I went to visit him one spring; you know, burn some vacation time and hang out on the quad kind'a thing.

Damn, the girls were mighty fine. I can see why he'd want to be a teacher, even if he is teaching about Europe in the Middle Ages (or whenever his specialty is). The coeds were mighty fine. And they knew it. I sat in a couple of classes, and it was clear to my untrained eye they were coming on to Dr. Dwight.

He told me the story of how, following a late night help session, a young lass followed him back to his office, shut the door behind them, and told him she'd "do anything" to get a passing grade. He claims he didn't take her up on the offer. Too bad. I can just imagine her on her knees in front of him, drooling all over his hard manhood.

Ah, that campus has a thing about professor/student relationships, particularly between profs and current students.

I'm not sure I could have been so firm in resisting, had it been me.

I can imagine one of these young things, low rise jeans and shirt a bit too small, flesh showing... she brushes up against me... she leans in and I can smell her hair, the freshness... she looks at me, coyly, eyes dropping... Oh, I'd be a goner...

1 comment:

Link said...

I am for hook up definitely.
free sex tube