Saturday, January 17

Last night...

Well, Jane came over last night... and, yes, we had sex...

((I'm not sure if we're still broken up... what the hell's the difference between being broken and not being broken?))

She called to say she wanted to come over for some more "break up sex." Sure. Whatever.

I ran around the house straightening a bit and then lit a slew of candles in my room and then stripped naked and raced under the sheets & comforter. A minute or two after landing in bed I heard her enter and call out my name... Oh, did I mention I'd tossed Sade's Love Deluxe on the stereo in the bedroom? Anyway, she came in the room and laughed and said she wanted to take a shower but since I was ready (and due to leave to go help a friend move furniture) she'd forsake the shower. She got on top of me and soon was wearing nothing but a pair of black panties. Er, those didn't last too long either.

I spanked her... oh, no reason... just 'cause... she liked it... her ass was getting redder and redder and she was whimpering little moans of enjoyment. I wanted to go down on her, but she said she didn't want me to: too gross down there, she said. Claimed that if she'd taken the shower, fine, but since she hadn't, nope. Fingers, yes. Tongue and mouth, no.

Sure. Whatever. I was horny, having been reading stories at Stories Online and not taking care of business. If she didn't want me to go down on her, her miss, not mine. She sucked my cock for a bit and then I got on top of her and slid my hardness along her wetness. Great combination, I think.

You can figure out the rest... ;-)

Tonight, she wanted to come back over. I, however, had spent the day in the field with my National Guard unit and wasn't up for it. Damn, I just wanted some alone time. She now claims that I'm not taking her needs into account and am being selfish.

There's just no win for me here, is there?

No comments: