Friday, January 16

Sex. No sex. Sex. No sex.

Friday afternoon and my first post in several days... there's been no sex... well, okay, maybe a little...

Today, Jane dropped me an email: "Wanna get together and have break up sex?" I noted back to her, "We already had break up sex... We can have I'm-not-mad-at-you-but-we're-still-not-dating-sex if you want."

Did I note she broke up with me. And then Monday night she came over and pretty soon ended up in my bed, squeaky clean from a long, hot shower... I slid between the sheets and nestled up to her & began to caress her full body. My fingers pulled at her nipples, stretching them; I slid my hands over her burgeoning belly, rubbing gently. Then I slid my hands down to her pussy; she was dripping wet; my fingers sliding all around her wetness, pulling at her lips.

Pretty soon, I was on top of her; she begged me to slide my hard cock into her. I made her ask for it over and over, and then I slipped it between her wet lips.

As we scrumped, I held her hands above her head. She tried to close her legs, to wrap them around me. I wouldn't let her. She's a little slut and needs to keep her legs spread for me. I reminded her. When she closed them, I'd squeeze her hands tight or reach down and pinch her breasts. She got the message: Jane's to keep her legs spread.

But, alas, we've broken up. Or so that's what she reminds me. And, I guess, that's okay. I mean, I'm still getting laid, and I don't see this relationship being sexual for the next 18 years. I've told her before that once the little guy gets here, we wouldn't have sex... Okay, that's probably not fair... it is, however, where I am...

No comments: