Sunday, February 1

Breaking in New Furniture

Frankie came over today to help break in some new furniture. Well, that wasn’t the plan, but that’s what happened.

Last night while at Wal-Mart, Jane convinced me to buy a glide-rocker and ottoman. We wrestled it into my little, shitty car and brought it to my house. Today, right before she left in the early afternoon, Jane helped me bring it inside. I proceeded to put the puppy together, spending the better part of 45 minutes reading directions written by a non-English speaking Chinese engineer, deciphering Tab A from Slot 1 and long screws from short screws. I’d tightened the last screw when I heard a knock at my door. When I opened the door, Frankie was standing on the porch in a “come hither” pose, her black wool overcoat open to show a little short skirt and tight blouse. After rolling up my tongue, I invited her in.

We chatted for a bit, sitting on the coach, and then she leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, “I think you still owe me for the other night on the plane.” Yes, I did. We kissed for a bit, groping and pawing at each other, my hands running the length of her bare legs up to her wet crotch (no panties). I commented on how smooth her legs were; “Coffee grounds,” she said.

“Damn,” thought I. “Two in a week. Must be something about this.”

During a breather, she mentioned she liked my furniture; she hadn’t been to my house in a couple of years. When I moved in, I didn’t have some of the pieces I have now, including a huge carved French cupboard… and the glide rocker.

She got up and went to the rocker, sitting demurely in the plush comfort. She gave me a another one of those come hither looks. I fall so easily. Well, that and I like to break in new furniture. Frankie looked like she was game.

Pretty soon, I was kneeling on the floor in front of the chair, my head buried between her thighs. She came gripping my head tightly. I got up, slid the ottoman close, dropped my pants, and sat down. I was perfectly aligned. We discovered that with the glide motion, we could insert Tab A into Slot 1 just perfectly.

Thank goodness for those directions…

No comments: