Monday, February 2

Jane has discovered my blog...

I had a suspicion that Jane was reading my blog. If you've read the archives, you know Jane found the blog at a different URL. I've moved it twice. Now that I'm here, I seem to have a few loyal readers and more than 2000 folks have wandered by at least once. I have an audience for my prose... and it turns out that audience includes Jane (see the reader comments on this posting) and a few of her co-workers...

Last night, a bit after 11pm, my phone rings. It's Jane. "What you doing?" she asks.

"Er, making the bed," I reply.

"Good," she says. "You can have clean sheets WHEN YOU FUCK FRANKIE." And then she hangs up the phone.

I guess I know now she's reading the blog. Yes, it seems that for months, Jane and her co-workers have been reading the blog over their morning coffee. I guess this is better than the local paper.

((A note about her co-workers... one of them, June, is a ripe young thing. I'd like to take her over my knee and spank her but good. I think she'd like that... Tell me, June, would you? Does it turn you on to read of Jane's antics and her sex life? Would you like to join us, perhaps?))

So, anyway, Jane is no longer a closet reader to the Northern European Sausage Factory...

And, Jane, you should know, the glider is just damn perfect. Thanks for asking me to buy it... ;-)

No comments: