Thursday, February 5

The sexiest things...

Today, while driving home from work, I saw one of the sexiest things I've seen in, well, a couple of days: a woman driving a big, honk'n, 18-wheeled, rig. Yup.

I'm not sure where this notion came from. But there I was, stopped at a light near the Plant when I noticed this big rig making a turn. I glanced in the cab, and there was this pretty woman at the wheel. Dark hair. Bright smile. She had her hands on the wheel and was turning it with strength and grace. I know that's an odd combination, but, frankly, I'm at a loss for words. As she made the turn, I could see she was bouncing a bit in the seat, and when she glanced back to make sure she was okay on the turn, her eyes caught mine and she flashed me a huge, wide smile. Damn near got hard sitting in traffic.

And this image got me thinking: what are some of the sexiest things I've ever seen?

Ranking near the very top of the list is a stripper I saw years ago out in Salt Lake City. I know. I know. You're going to say that stripper and Salt Lake City don't go hand in hand. Well, you're partly right. They don't, really. SLC has some of the most stringent rules I've ever seen.

Anyway, one day I stopped by this joint (I think it was Northern Exposure) just as they were opening their doors for the day. I went in and sat down; the place was quiet: no music & the chatter of dancers offstage. Then the lights went down and this dancer came out. I wish I could remember her name; she was nearly the sexiest thing I have ever seen. She was wearing a grey, oversized, hooded sweat shirt and a cowboy hat. When she saw me, she was very surprised; she didn't think anyone was in the house yet. She started to take off her sweatshirt, and I told her to keep it on. She was so damn sexy; straight, light brown hair... crystal blue eyes... perfect smile and teeth... She looked like one of those young, sweet things they feature on CMT videos (the ones I'd watch late at night in the operations center when things are slow and everything is quiet).

Another damn sexy thing I've seen was Alex dancing to the Stray Cats, both times. She was so sexy, dancing in my black, felt fedora and the little, black bustier that accentuated her pale skin and, er, assets. And she could move, fluid like.

I'm not sure what it means when the top three sexy things I can come up with include a truck driver and a two strippers. ((And, yes, I know they're women I could never have; and the list doesn't include Kathleen or Jane or Dee or Frankie or any other woman who is really in my life.))

Anyone care to be the shrink and analyze this?

No comments: