Wednesday, February 4

Writer's Block for the Blog

Ever since I discovered Jane's been reading Sausage Factory, I've had something of writer's block. Gone is the ease with which I can write about my activities and observations. I just can't seem to, well, get it up, so to speak. Whereas before I was writing for myself and a slew of unknown readers, now I know who's reading: Jane, June, Patty, and who-knows-who-else from Simeon. I can't bring myself to write about much of anything. A couple of postings, and several which I've composed only in my head, were written specifically with them in mind as the audience. This has got to stop. I mean, I'd love to write about how I woke up this morning with chest pains, a sore jaw from grinding my teeth, and a raging hard-on. For some reason, I was reminded of an old friend from days gone by. I saw her a couple years ago for a little rendezvous; in the morning as we were playing around, she asked me to get on top of her and fuck her mouth. I'd love to tell you the story, but I just know that 12 hours from now the women of Simeon are going to boot up their computers and surf here to Sausage and just go into a tizzy. I really don't like the image.

Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments: