Tuesday, March 9

Bike Powered Pleasuring...

You've likely seen this already... one of my corresponding fellow bloggers sent me an email...

Technology is finally catching-up to the 1970's, when men finally discovered that women had ORGASMS...

Although I think it would require some additional machinery, frankly... like a little 250,000 RPM motor...

(Photos NSFW)

And yes, if I believed that a woman actually invented this, the vibrating motor would be ASSUMED.

Sure, sure, you could ride it down the railway trestles, but who wants to get creamed by an Amtrak Super Speed when they're in the middle of sex?


Of course, I read this email and was amazed to learn that women can have orgasms... ;-)

Always one to encourage exercise, I direct you to this bike. Or, if you're just interested in process and results, try these.

Again, I was amazed to learn that women can have orgasms. Thanks, Joanna, for the word. Damn, learn something every day...

& Jane, why didn't you ever tell me? ;-)

No comments: