Monday, June 14

No sex here...

Well, dear readers... here I am; I'm still here... currently traveling for the job... I'd like to report that there's been sex in my life, but there hasn't been.

Jane's at home with the baby. She IM'd me yesterday to report that she's still producing milk even though the baby has given up the breast and is taking formula. And I'm not at home to sample the goods.

There hasn't been much sex of late, actually. We did have a good scrumping session earlier this week, but I've lost interest. I think it's because I'm depressed. I've lost interest in sex. And a whole load of other things which used to bring me pleasure. And I can't stand my job. And I have a difficult time getting out of bed. I need to snap out of it and get back on track.

I do have to say the scrumping earlier this week was nice. We seem to always end up doing it doggy style with Jane's face buried in the pillows, with my ploughing into her wetness. Yeh, it feels so good to drive into her.

But it's not happening much. And I can't even seem to get up the energy to drive to some strip club here. I went online to see what's here and found a good dozen clubs. Ah, maybe later...

No comments: