Wednesday, June 2

Things plod along...

Well, here we are, some six weeks after Miller's arrival. Jane has taken Miller and gone north to visit her family; her sister gave birth to a new daughter yesterday. I wonder what it is about Jane's family... She and two of her sisters all conceived within weeks of each other; it's like they have to do everything together.

So now the house is silent. Last night I climbed in bed around 7:30 and fell right asleep, fully clothed, the lights on, the front door unlocked, the car windows down, contact lenses still in my eyes. I think I needed the sleep.

Time with Jane has been pretty good these last few weeks. Last week she was utterly helpful to the point where I wondered what the hell was going on. She did the laundry, ran some errands for me, cooked, etc... And she was so sweet about it all, too... scary.

We screwed like rabbits once or twice. For those of you who were tracking, her milk is nearly dried up (this is what happens when you stop breast feeding), although I did get a little nibble the other night. Took a bit to get the draw, a deep sucking, drawing the nipple in. Later, I grabbed her hair and pushed her down to my crotch; she took my schlong in her mouth and sucked it fully, drawing it deep in her mouth, the wetness slurpping. Then we fucked -- and I say fucked, 'cause that's what it was: a mad humping, she on her knees with me behind her, my cock in her wetness, a mad pumping and pumping, her face buried in the bed and pillows and every once in a while me grabbing her hair and pulling her head up.

She IM'd me a little while ago, telling me she doesn't want to go back to work but be a stay-at-home-mom... you don't think the being nice, doing stuff around the house, and the great sex is a preamble to this, do you?

Oh, and then this past weekend, my father met Jane (Mom had been here to help with the baby a couple weeks ago)... my father pulled me aside and told me I should stop messing around and marry her... "She's a great mother," he said. I need to make things as right as possible...

Hmmm... What's going on here?

No comments: