Monday, November 22

Jane's been having nightmares

Tonight after dinner, Jane tells me she's (a) going out for the night to Wal-Mart and (b) she had nightmares last night. In her dream, I had an affair... she will not tell me with whom, but it's somebody I've met, and in the dream Jane spoke with this other woman, and the other woman told her about the affair.

If I were having dreams about having an affair, it would be:
  • This drop-dead blonde I ran into while exiting the elevator while escaping from a meeting. She was wearing a long, black dress, and had long, blonde hair, and deep, crystal clear eyes, and when she smiled at me, all I could do was stumble out of the lobby;

  • Jane's friend Allison... who, while not as much of a knockout as the girl from the elevator today, is damn, damn sweet and damn, damn sweet looking... I imagine her milk-filled breasts, the warm nectar seeping into my mouth as I pull the nibbles with my lips and teeth;

  • Anne of Sam & Anne... who Jane says she's out shopping with right now... Sure... Sorry, I digress... Back to: I'd like a taste of her sweet pussy again... not likely to happen as I think she and her hubby have decided to hang up the swinging... and, anyway, Jane doesn't want me to swing now that we're married;

  • Cindy, the mom of Ralph's school chum, but he's changed schools and I haven't seen her this year

  • Or, perhaps, Heather, a young lass I knew back in college. We hooked up the night before graduation. She came over to my room, and we blew a little boo, and we were talking about our summer plans, and she was talking about having moved out of her room using a horse trailer, and she's talking about the horse shit in the back of the trailer, and the next thing I know, we've locked lips and then we're naked in my bed and going at it and going at it and going at it, and then some of my drunk buds came by and pounded on the window to get me to come out and party, but the party was fine were I was. And in the morning, I got hard again and climbed on top of Heather who was lying on her stomach, and I stuck my hard cock right up her ass, and she rocked back and forth, liking it, and I came in torrents, again (God, I was young). And then she had to bug out and go pick up her kid sister at the airport before graduation. I saw her one time a year or two later, but circumstances didn't permit us to get back the groove. I've wondered whatever happened to her. The last I heard, she was an elementary school teacher in Brooklyn or Manhattan or one of the other boroughs.
Yeh, those are the women I'd dream of having an affair with.

Let's get it on, let's get it on. Not.

So, to review, Jane left the house some three hours ago to "go shopping at Wal-Mart." And she's worried that I'm having an affair?

No comments: