Saturday, December 18

Baggy Lettuce

And the, every once in a while, I just stumble across... hell, I'm not sure what...

I've been thinking recently this blog has slowed and my vanilla blog is all externally focused with me writing about politics and the news and whatever else. There's no me in it.

Today is Saturday, and Jane and Miller have been out of town for a while. Jane took the baby to visit her mother. I couldn't say no, of course, but I wasn't keen on the baby heading up north the land of chicken pox and various viri; Jane's dysfunctional family is also all ill. Jane is returning this evening; I'm at the office right now, attempting to kill off a few "to-do" items.

Jane and I haven't had a lot of sex recently. You likely gathered that. It seems we really only have sex when one of us is about to leave or just gets back. Thursday, the day Jane left, I got up early for a 7am meeting; I went in, and it was cancelled, so I returned home to have breakfast with Jane. We'd thought about sex the night before and all through the night, but somehow it just never happened. Between the baby and sleeping; oh, we had a nice time nestled together, but there wasn't any doing it.

So, we went down the kitchen to have breakfast. Not a real breakfast of eggs and bacon, but a bagel & cream cheese. Jane had English muffin and jelly. We stood in the kitchen holding each other, my hands rubbing her breasts. I was standing behind her, my hard-on pressed up against her. We kissed. We ate bagel & muffin. I rubbed jelly on her breasts and licked it off, pulling the nipples hard into my mouth. I reached over to where a couple of clothes pins were waiting; slowly I put them on her nipples. They squeezed the flesh, tightly, getting red under the pressure.

After more necking and groping, we stripped off our pants. Jane pushed me to the chair in the middle of the room. I sat down against the hard wood, my hard wood sticking straight up. Jane faced me and settled down on my cock, riding it, the wetness dripping down my dick and onto my thighs. I buried my face in her full breasts. After a couple of minutes, Jane said, "Get behind me."

Who am I to argue. I love it that way. She removed herself from the spear; my penis popped out of her wet gash with a popping sound. She stood and turned around, arms on the wooden buffet. She was standing, her legs spread apart, her back parallel to the floor, her arms on the buffet, her head resting against the wood. From behind her, I slipped inside her pussy; the wetness felt so good. We fit so nicely together, my cock in her cunt. She backed up against me and then I started pounding. I looked down and could see my cock riding into her, sloppy. I thought about putting a finger in her ass or maybe driving my cock into it, but I didn't. I drove into her pussy, hard. I banged her so that she moved with the rhythm, bucking against the sideboy, making it hit the wall with our movement. I imagined her head was hitting the wood, and I pushed harder; she pushed her arms against the wood, pushing back. I drove, and I drove.

Finally, I came; my legs buckled slightly; my hands gripped her waist.

Ah, I love having breakfast in the kitchen.

Reminded me of the last time I did it in the kitchen. Before Jane and I met, and it was with the "married woman" and we had some afternoon delight; she was up on the counter, facing me, and I pounded her shaved pussy and buried my head in her huge boobs.

When we'd been making out, Jane made mention of us doing it in the kitchen in front of the window; anyone walking in the alley would have been able to see us, her breasts in plain view in the morning light. She asked if I'd done it in a public place before. I immediately thought of another time when I was with Lisa, a friend of mine from long ago; we went to school together. A couple of years ago, Lisa and I hooked up in Richmond. We met at my hotel room, shared a bottle of wine and a little cheese & crackers. And then, we stood against the large window, looking out over the darkened city. We were on the 10th floor, and well lit. Anyone scanning the hotel would have been able to have seen us. I stood behind her, kissing her neck, my hands traveling her body and holding her breasts. Soon she was on her knees, her blouse and bra off, her skirt hiked up around her waist, her mouth solidily around my hard cock. She sucked my off, and my cum covered her breasts; she took my cock and wiped the wetness around her face. A beautiful sight.

She wrote me recently; seems her husband got a promotion recently and she's moved down her to Raleigh/Durham. I wonder if they'd be into swinging. The four of us could get together... hmmm...

No comments: