Tuesday, December 21

Blog, baby, blog

Last night, Jane put on a little red top thingee, thinking it would announce "Fuck me." Er, the darn baby again... needless to say, it didn't happen. Today, she IM'd me and said she wanted me to put on the santa boxers she bought for me & and 10pm she wanted to sit on my lap and tell me how naughty she's been. Well, here it is 45 minutes after the appointed hour and I'm upstairs online and she's downstairs baking cookies. The baby's asleep on the couch in the living room, but I'm still not getting any. Maybe 'cause I poked fun at Jane this evening. Turns out when she moved here to NC, she never got a driver's license... tonight I find out she didn't get one 'cause it was suspended... I've been harping on her to get license with her married name on it, and she's been avoiding heading off to the DMV. Hmmm...

So, a little while ago I stumbled here and here. Hmmm...

UPDATE: Jane just walked in the room and peered over my shoulder at my blogging... time to spank her and then ram her solid. ((Unless the baby wakes up...))

Bye for now.

No comments: