Monday, December 27

I'm looking forward to being not so newly wed

Ah, I just love bloggers, you know. Here's an experienced blogger who's killed off at least one blog and recently created another, one that's worth keeping an eye on. This is Sophia from Not-So-Newlywed:
After several minutes in that position, he drew back, withdrawing completely from me. He pulled upward on my hip with one hand, the other planted between my shoulder blades, keeping my head and shoulders down. Then he guided himself back towards my pussy. Before he got there, though, he slapped my ass cheek, then used the same hand to dip a finger into me. When his finger was sufficiently wet, he trailed it back slightly to the pucker of my ass. He entered my pussy with his cock, and stopped. With the wet finger, he poked gently at the bud of my ass. When I didn't pull away from his finger, he poked a little harder. At the second poke, I leaned forward a little, pulling away from the finger. When he withdrew his finger, I leaned back onto his cock, and his finger nudged again at my ass, forward, back, forward, back I went, until the rhythm of my actions increased. With each time I leaned back into him, his finger nudged a little harder, until just the tip of it entered my ass.

His hips began pumping into me, each time I'd lean back, and his finger began following my ass, so that just the tip of it stayed inside the pucker of my ass. After several thrusts, he used his other hand to grab a handful of my hair and pull my head up so I was on all fours. He held me still, so I could no longer lean forward and back, and continued thrusting. With each thrust of his cock into my wet pussy, he pushed his finger a little further into my ass. Soon his finger was buried inside of me as his cock was pulling out, pushing in. He slowed his rhythm, and stopped, buried deep with his cock. He pulled his finger out of my ass, and as I groaned, he worked up some saliva in his mouth and let it dribble to where his finger had just been. When I was sufficiently re-wetted, he gradually worked his finger back into my tight bud.

He released my hair and pushed my shoulders back down to the mattress then, with that same hand, swatted my ass. That seemed to set him off, and cock and finger began pumping in and out of me. Both holes being stimulated, I lost myself in the rhythm. When he withdrew his finger and began pumping even faster, I let out a moan that became a series of moans, as his cock seemed to push the noise out of me.
I love her prose.

I hope Jane and I are so in synch when we're no longer newly married.

Hmm, and that prose is quite a turn on. Where is Jane? Or will I have to take care of this myself?

No comments: