Monday, May 2

I seem to live on the road

Well, six hours cramped in a middle seat of a damn Airbus, and I find myself in sunny, cool, northern California. Here for a tech conference in Silicone Valley. With all the time I'm spending on the road, I'm wondering how I keep track of what's going on back at the shop. Sometimes I think the boss wants too much from me. Well, Plaid seemed to survive before I got there; I'm sure they can get along without me. Anyway, too much fun out here on the west coast.

So, Saturday Jane and I got a little frisky in the afternoon. It was, however, comedic. We kept getting interrupted: Ralph. Drew. Jane's baby sister. The neighbor's kid.

Yes, the f*ck'n neighbor's kid walks in on us as I'm rubbing Jane's breasts.

Very, very romantic, let me tell you. I do like an afternoon delight, however. But with all the interruptions? Urgh.

As we were in bed, I remembered when a little afternoon delight wouldn't have been so interrupted, but, let me tell you, that was a damn long time ago. College, I think. Sure, there have been times since then, I'm sure, but few and far between. Nothing like a lazy Saturday afternoon, lounging naked in bed with a young lass. Ah, yes.

I'm suspecting my memories of those times are clouded; they couldn't have been so good, could they have?

Anyway, so finally we were left alone. Jane disappeared into the bathroom for a couple of minutes and came out saying, "Okay, let's do it."

Now that, that is romance, let me tell you.

So, she crawled into bed and soon enough we were pawing at each other. Her breasts tasted like raspberries and her pussy was sopping wet. She'd smeared raspberry stuff on her breasts and China Nympho cream in her cunt and she was ready to go.

She was as wet and as hot as I ever felt her. When she climbed on top of me and settled her dripping pussy over my cock, I felt as if I was going to explode.

It's been a long time, you know.

And I did. Two minutes (if I'm lucky it was two minutes) and I was spent, my load deep inside her, my head buried between her breasts.

We had to finish Jane off with the purple monster. She wanted me to fuck her with it, so I did, driving it in and out of her like a pile driver, her legs spread wide and wider and wider like she was trying to suck the damn thing up her twat. And then, when she started to come, she clamped her legs shut, trapping the monster and my hand. She moaned. She buckled. And then, she quivered.

A quickie between interruptions.

And now, I'm 3000 miles away without my toy and will have to just satisfy myself with memories and my hand.

1 comment:

J said...

I thought about the toy when I went into your little room earlier. It was sitting on top of the magazines. I still have my toys with me, if that is any consolation! Kisses