Friday, May 6

Still in the Bay area

Welp. I'm still here in northern California enjoying the sights: the mountains, the weather, the women. All three are damn fine.

Last night went to a microbrewery with a couple of guys from the exposition. We'd seen enough technology to set our brains on fire, so we trucked over to this little brewpub to enjoy some good beer. I had the sampler -- ten different kinds of beer including a porter, a stout, a bitter, a wheat beer, a couple of ales, and a plisner or two. Sure, whatever, got a buzz on.

While we were there enjoying the scenery -- the well-kept lawn and the creek running past and the women (have I mentioned the women?) -- we got to talking about crazy shit, and then Clyde, a straight-shooter analyst-type, starts talking about a bachelor party he went to years ago when he got dimed. Now, here was an expression I'd never heard, but since it came directly after I told about being in a dive in Springfield, Massachussetts, when I saw a woman smoke a ciggarette I had a pretty good notion of what he was talking about, or at least what part of the anatomy he was talking about.

I was right... and I was wrong. I was right on the anatomy, but wrong on the process. I was thinking pushing out, when actually it's about picking up.

Try this: Lay down on the floor and balance a dime on the tip of your nose. The woman then squats down and lowers herself -- Clyde likened it to a helicopter landing -- to pick up the dime. Yes, with her...

I thought the time I was in Amsterdam and went to the Banana Bar and ate a banana and then one of the entertainers wrote a note to me on a postcard with -- I'd say hand but that wouldn't be the truth -- writing better than my own using my hand.

So, I'm putting on a buzz and that's the image: Clyde on the floor of some cabin in the woods with a slew of other guys watching (and getting ready or having just went), a dime balanced on his nose, and this dancer lowering her pussy down to his face to remove the dime from the tip of nose.

Now I have something I want to experience.

No comments: