Thursday, May 12

It's getting crowded here

Well, it is, indeed, getting crowded here at the Northern European Sausage Factory. I'm back out on the road, about to close a deal for some new software & machinery for our production line. I am very excited about this as it means I'll be home for a while. But this, this is not what's getting crowded.

What's getting crowded is that the real world and this blog world are colliding. As evidenced by Kenny's comment to the below post. I didn't realize that when I provided him a single sex-blog link that he'd hone in on the Sausage Factory at all, much less that quickly. Have I been outed?

Loyal readers may remember this blog used to be elsewhere until Jane discovered it. I moved the blog several times and then just gave up; I figured if she wanted to read it, she could. Of course, every time she reads it and I write anything at all about another woman, she gets all pissy and jealous. Strip club posts are the worst, although my recent offer to dinkydog didn't go over all that well either.

My long-time Boston-friend found the blog, but she's nonjudgemental (and always has been) so that's not a big deal.

But now. Now things are getting complicated.

Just who the hell is reading this blog?

Do I keep it freaky? Do I pack it in? Do I focus on the vanilla blog (yes, yes, there is a vanilla blog... )

So, it's getting crowded in here. Metophorically, of course. Reality, well, the reality is that the freaky side of me isn't getting crowded at all. For Mother's Day, I took Jane to the Marriott over in Crabtree for the night. It was a surprise. Jane's sister, Kay, watched Miller, and we went out for the night, our overnight back stuffed with sex toys, including the purple monster. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, hung out in the whirlpool for a bit, and scrumped like rabbits.

The whirlpool was funny. We were in the pool area alone and it was getting late. With the bubbles blowing, we couldn't see beneath the water. I slipped my trunks off and let the bubbles blow against my schlong; it felt good. Jane got in front of me, and just as we were about to get freaky, a young woman and four little kids race into the room. I can only imagine what the look on my face said as I struggled to get my swim trunks pulled up to cover my johnson that I feared would be exposed as everyone headed into the hot tub.

We had a great night, alone together with no baby to interrupt or phone to ring or whatever, and we left in a great mood as I headed over to Plaid to get ready for this week's trip.

I ruined Jane's good mood that night, but I'm sure she'll post all about it.

3 comments:

J said...

I won't post about it. I will say that it is more hurt than jealousy.

Sanns said...

Hey I still read ya! I wish you would post more.....

Anonymous said...

I'll let you in on a little secret Simon. Women, especially other women not currently your partner will make darn sure that they seem to feel the exact way you want them to and the exact way you want your partner to even if they really don't feel that way. It's a very catty trait, but all women do it at some point or another.
magdala~