Tuesday, May 31

Jane's killing her blog

Well, gentle readers, Jane told me yesterday she's started another blog and is thinking of killing off Jane Says. She will not give me the URL for the new blog; guess she doesn't want me nosing around. Perhaps she's writing about her boy friend.

I think my sex drive has waned, totally. Several times yesterday and last night Jane asked if I wanted to do it. The last time was at three in the morning as I was attempting to get back to sleep after waking up to check on Ralph (doc's orders... makes for some long nights). I just wanted to sleep; my body craved sleep. I'm not sure I could have done more than just lie there, but I wasn't even up for that. I'm not sure I even said anything. When I woke up at 6am to start the day, Jane was gone. I found her on the couch in the living room; she said it was too hot up in the bedroom.

I'm thinking our relationship is well past the newness stage.

No comments: