Friday, May 27

Quiet in the Winky house

Yesterday, Jane called me at work and asked if I wanted to come home for a quickie. Jane's sister, Lilly, had taken him to the park. I could hear the factory floor rumbling & there was a stack of stuff on my desk to deal with.

I didn't run home.

I got home a couple of minutes before 5pm. Jane and I were relaxing in the living room; the house was cool and quiet. Jane asked if I wanted to go upstairs for a quickie. I was antsy to pick up my elder sons.

I didn't go upstairs.

Last night, we were settling in for the evening, two of my National Guard buddies gone from a little impromptu dinner party we had, Lilly hanging out on the second floor waiting for her latest squeeze to call, and Drew & Ralph tucked in bed. Miller, however, was dancing on our bed, his thighs and half his face red from the sun where Lilly missed covering him up while at the park. Jane wrapped her arms around me and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I didn't fall to the bed.

Jane says, "Three strikes!" and I'm out. She claims I'll never get any again. That's it. I'm finished. I told her I was finished the day we married.

That didn't go over too well.

No comments: