Sunday, September 25

More vicarious living

Tonight Lilly came over to use the phone. Even though she's moved out... well, she hasn't really... ;-)

Anyway, she came over to use the phone since Jane & Lilly's family lives in the area Rita hit hardest. Seems their grandmother's home and their father's home are both underwater. And their sister's home is without water & power. There's talk of the clan coming north to Raleigh; I'm thinking of moving north to Vermont, perhaps.

So, Lilly came over to use the phone. And then she came down to chat with me as I was attempting too go through stacks of mail. She wanted to tell me about her weekend: she hooked up with another woman.

She and her friend Julio were out drinking last night along with Julio's roommate, Stephanie. Julio told Lilly that Stephanie was "off limits." That didn't go over too well with either woman, I guess. Lilly ended up storming out of the bar and going back home. Alone. And then five minutes after she settled in, Stephanie was at the door; I guess she wanted to show she wasn't off limits. She spent the night. Lilly only alluded to what went on, but I think I have the picture.

I asked how things were with Wicker and Melinda. Last I'd heard, Wicker was miffed 'cause Lilly and Melinda started things without him. I guess he's over it now. Hell, I'd be, too: two beautiful women who are willing to play with him until the wick is no longer able to stand up. Hell, that's every man's fantasy.

Lilly asked me if I have a camcorder she can use; sadly, I don't. She said, "Too bad," as she would have given me a copy of whatever they shot. "Still pictures just aren't cutting it," she said.

Huh?

Yes, they've been playing with a camera. If I'm a good boy, perhaps they'll show me a few pictures...

I'll be good, really.

Meanwhile, Jane and I bumped uglies this morning. She's stopped taking the pill, so I wore a raincoat for the first time in a long time. Cut down on the sensation of her wet, hot, ride, but it did allow me to last longer.

Too bad Jane keeps gagging when I suggest a threesome with her sister. ;-)

No comments: