Friday, October 28

Something about the color red


Jacket
Originally uploaded by Sophisticated Brunette.
There's certainly something about the color red, isn't there.

A quick post this morning before heading off to the plant. I have much to post about: two recent sexcapades with Jane (sometimes there's no fire and then other times, damn, have an extinguisher standing by) and Lilly & Melinda's latest plan to make a little dough (doing shows for bachelor parties).

So, this weekend I'll carve out a little time to post some narrative... although Jane claims I spend way to much time in front of the computer. I told her I could become a typical man and spend the time sitting on the couch in front of the TV watching sports and have her fetch me beer after beer... she was okay with the watching sports... but I think she knew I'd never fall into that since watching a game has never really excited me.

Of course, there are some things I like to watch... but overall, participating is more fun than watching...

More to follow... thank goodness it's Friday.

No comments: